All Photos Taken
All Thermal Radiometric JPEGS
Video Rushes / Clips
Commercial Use Licences
Post Production Options Available
All prices are subject to VAT
General flight pricing for photos, video & thermal imaging with or without post production.
Rates include planning and risk assessment paperwork and ALL the processed imagery under our usual ‘commercial use IP license’.
As all aerial work is different and dependant on many factors, we need to understand the environment, airspace and location our drones will fly in, as well as your needs and requirements before we can provide you with an accurate quotation. Please use the button link below and complete the simple quotation form which will provide us with the initial information we need to complete initial desk research and feasibility study.
Our preferred payment options is Bank Transfer / Internet Banking, please use the bank details provided on your invoice.
We also accept Cash and Credit/Debit Card via the Square Payment Gatway (+2.5% processing fee). Cheques should be made payable to VisualChaos Studios Ltd and are subject to a £4.50 processing charge.
Drone flights are subject to the CAA rules and regulations, location risk assessments and the UK weather.
Only qualified and CAA certified drone operators can be deployed on commercial activities – know as PfCO – Permission for Commercial Operations. Certified operators are required to be trained, assessed and insured.
The principles you should be aware of are detailed opposite. We reserve the right to postpone or cancel any flight if we feel it can not be completed safely and legally.
Drones must not:-
Fly over or within 50m of any congested area
Fly over or within 150m of an open air assembly of more than 1000 persons
Fly within 50m of any person, property, vehicle or vessel not under the control of the pilot
Take-off or Landing within 30m of any person, property, vehicle or vessel not under the control of the pilot
Fly higher than 400ft / 120m
Fly no further away than 500m from the pilot’s position
Fly always in the visual line of sight of the pilot
Some noteworthy definitions:
- Congested Area – any area of a city, town or settlement which is substantially used for residential, industrial, commercial or recreational purposes
- Small Unmanned Aircraft – any unmanned aircraft, other than a balloon or a kite, having a mass of not more than 20kg without its fuel but including any articles or equipment installed in or attached to the aircraft at the commencement of its flight.
- Commercial Operation – any operation of an aircraft other than for public transport (a) which is available to the public; or (b) which, when not made available to the public, is performed under a contract between an operator and a customer, where the latter has no control over the operator, in return for remuneration or other valuable consideration
- BBC Sports Relief and the Mother of All ChallengeschaosWEBS2019-03-21T18:47:07+00:00
- Old GlaxoSmithKline Crawley Site Redevelopment by Digital RealtychaosWEBS2019-03-21T18:47:07+00:00
- Milly Dowler and Yateley Heath Woods for the BBC One ShowchaosWEBS2019-03-21T18:47:08+00:00