If you would like an quotation/estimate for your image needs, please complete the form on this page so that we can fully consider what you would like us to do and so that we can provide you with either an accurate quotation or an estimate of the cost/price involved.
This form asks the right questions for an initial analysis of you needs. It provides the principal information we need to review the flight planning and risk details at the locations. Location surveys and assessments are £50 plus travel. All pricing are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate.
When looking at your Drone/Aerial planning please note the following legal requirements:
- Only CAA certified and Approved drone pilots can operate commercially
- not fly outside the Visual Line of Sight (VLOS) of the Drone;
- not fly higher than 400 feet (120m) above the surface;
- not fly more than 500m from the Pilot’s position;
- not fly over or within 150m of any organised open-air assembly of more than 1000 people;
- not fly within 50m of people, vessel, vehicle or property that is not under the control of the Pilot;
- not take off and land within 30m of any person not under the control of the Pilot;
- not fly a small unmanned aircraft closer than 1 km from the boundary of a Protected Aerodrome without first checking that you have permission to do so