Business, not so as Usual! But Business nonetheless!
Covid-19 Working Policy
Coronavirus update on our business plans and preparations for our clients
Ironically, Drone (UAV) work is built on a platform of social separation by default as we are required to ensure our aerial activity is safely separated from all people, property, vehicles, and vessels not under our control by law. This separation is 50m inflight and 30m for take-off and landing, and for some work, down as low as 5m.
As a business we work from a home office complex, which is in the middle of an acre of ground in a village location, we remain in a very low-risk group both as a business and personally as individuals.
We will always follow the Government advice, and as experienced risk assessment professionals take all the precautions you would expect to ensure that we do not come into contact with the Covid-19 virus and cause its further spread.
Therefore, Drone Media Imaging will operate as we always do. I guess, business not so much as usual, but a business nonetheless!
- Unfortunately, we will not shake your hand, as I’m sure you don’t as a matter of practice yourselves. Please don’t be offended we are truly glad to see you!
- We use a face mask in public spaces and require clients who are working directly with us to do the same
- We ask that clients do not touch our equipment at any time unless cleared to do so, this saves us having to clean down equipment that has come into contact with others.
- We will conduct all our client meetings for the foreseeable future over the phone, email, facetime, zoom and other tech as needed. WE do not see the need to conduct client meetings in persons unless extremely necessary.
- We will ensure that all site activity is socially distanced as directed by Government policy and request that clients do the same.
- We are happy to operate without contact with people or premises there is no need for us to, as effectively our business is self-isolating by default due to the nature of our work.
Please continue to support small businesses. Let’s work together to make it business as usual.
Professional Commercial Drone Photography and Video Filming
CAA approved & certified for UAV category 0-20kg daytime and nighttime flights Cert No.: 2565.
Drone Media Imaging - initial flight footage of a demolition project - MGM House in Worthing, West Sussex Demolition projects tend by nature to be large in area [...]